They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. Acts 2:42
You might call them life groups, family groups, prayer groups, or simply small groups. Ninevah Christian Church “2:42 small groups” meet outside the church building. While we build relationships with each other and grow in our knowledge and relationship with Jesus Christ through 2:42 small groups, they are also a great way to invite the lost to ‘come and see’ Jesus and learn more about Him through His followers and church.
Not all of our 2:42 small groups are the same. Some focus more on fellowship and building relationships by having a meal together and having Christ and Bible centered discussions. Other groups might focus more on a Bible study while also spending time together. 2:42 Small Groups meet throughout the year, and we kick off a new campaign to start new groups periodically during the year.
Below are a list of 2:42 Small Groups available. To sign up, click on the one you'd like to join!
- Couples. Leaders: Beth & David Sandidge / Tim Livingston
- Families & Couples. Leaders: Beth & Sean McCreary / Chris & Tammy Edwards
- Families & Couples. Leaders: Alex & Carolyn Fogle
- Families with young children. Leaders: Kevin & Kelley Peach / Brian & Jennifer Perry
- Families, Singles, & Couples. Leaders: Phil & Barb Rosell
- Men's Group. Leaders: Brian Perry & Sam Laytart